IT'S 1.20AM AND MY MINI IS PROPOSAL IS DONE.
Ok it's just the first draft. But still. Much blood and sweat has been put into this. I never knew two one-syallble words linked together can have so much to read up about.
Compare Sorn's conclusion:
The factual properties that we claim that art has to constitute, i.e. our definitions of art, are construed by the pleasure we derive from experiences of artworks.
to mine:
Free will doesnt exist to a large extent.
I'm brilliant ain't I?
Whoever wants to know my loser blood donation story, no, storiES, can ask Sorn/Stace they know all the gory details. I saw QI today! (: Though she ended up sad ): but ohwell no wonder we're in the same clique. I think the blood mascot's against us!!
I'm a little delirious now. Ok shall go to sleep so that I won't die for the exciting tmr(:
Teow I know you're reading this! Just a few more days til you come back yipeee!
Ok it's just the first draft. But still. Much blood and sweat has been put into this. I never knew two one-syallble words linked together can have so much to read up about.
Compare Sorn's conclusion:
The factual properties that we claim that art has to constitute, i.e. our definitions of art, are construed by the pleasure we derive from experiences of artworks.
to mine:
Free will doesnt exist to a large extent.
I'm brilliant ain't I?
Whoever wants to know my loser blood donation story, no, storiES, can ask Sorn/Stace they know all the gory details. I saw QI today! (: Though she ended up sad ): but ohwell no wonder we're in the same clique. I think the blood mascot's against us!!
I'm a little delirious now. Ok shall go to sleep so that I won't die for the exciting tmr(:
Teow I know you're reading this! Just a few more days til you come back yipeee!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home